Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

OWH Card Bowl Enties

Welcome
Today I am working on cards for Operation Write Home's Card Bowl.  The challenge is to make three masculine cards for OWH using three different challenges this weekend.  

(1) Masculine Ode to the teams! - this card shows my support for the Seahawks by using there colors.  Growing up in Seattle I can hardly support any other team.  

(2) OWH sketch challenge #210 - Here is a card using similar supplies to the Seahawks card, but adding brads per the sketch. Again this uses the Club Scrap Graffiti Collection.
These cards uses supplies from the Club Scrap Graffiti collection.  The blue and green paper is a wonderful metallic finish paper. The card is a Z-fold where the right edge is on the inside.  The chalk look is using white embossing power and a white Prima fluid chalk inker.

(3) ODBD color challenge brown - Here is a card in brown and burgundy based on Retrosketches #100.  

(4) And I made an extra for the Retrosketches #100 challenge



For this card I used papers from the Prima Marketing All Star paper pack; stamps from Stampin' Up and Club Scrap; and Club Stamp Fibers.

These cards along with many others I make will go to OWH.  I hope you will join me in supporting OWH. They collect hand made cards (blank inside) to send to our soldiers, so they can keep in touch with their loved ones.

Happy Crafting,
Debby

1 comment: